Friday, April 2, 2010

James and the Giant Peach











Roald Dahl
James and the Giant Peach
1961
PUFFIN


James and the Giant Peach is about one person called James. He had perfect life with his parents in a beautiful house beside the sea until he was four years. One day, when his parents were in London for shopping, they were attacked from the rhinoceros. After that, he was sent to live with his two aunts on the top of a high hill in the South of England. While he was living in his aunts’ house, he was feeling sad and gloomy, because his aunts behaved badly with him. They beat him without reason, did not give him any toys or books, and never called him by his real names. He became lonely, and he used to spend a lot of hours to speak with himself every day on the bottom of the garden. Suddenly, he found a big peach in this garden. When he went to the big peach, he met some animals. After that, he did a lot of adventurous with his friends around the world. He was happy, and tried to help people. In the end, James chose to live with his friends than with other people.

4 comments:

  1. I liked this story because it reminds me of my brother because he liks insects :)

    Thank's Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story,and also I like your photo wich you chose it. All of that was so good be succed...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love this book when I was a little kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the movie it is very nice. ^-^

    ReplyDelete