Monday, February 22, 2010

Reading Week

My last reading week was a wonderful week. I spent a great time with my family and friends. I did a lot of activities such as I went out with my friends to Chinook Mall. We saw the Avatar movie. It was a good movie. While I was seeing it, I felt an exciting feeling. Also, we went to a good restaurant. Also, I went to Edmonton three days ago. Edmonton is a great city. Actually, I just went to West Edmonton Mall. It is enough to spend a good time with your friends or family. There are a lot of activities part such as World Waterpark, Galaxy land, Belong, Golf, Ice Palace, and good restaurants. Moreover, you can spend a good time with shopping. Also, I met my friends on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, I spent all my time on my home, and took a rest for the crowded next week. While I was taking a good time in last week, I read a novel book. The novel book is Around the World in Eight days. It is a good novel, but I'm really afraid from the quiz we will take today.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really great Reading Week. You even went to West Edmonton Mall. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to Chinook Mall and saw the Avatar movie in this reading week~ This moive is great,but for me, it is too tired to see a 2.5 hours' movie with 2 glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That week was great.....

    We enjoyed so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott,
    Thank you so much, and you can go to Edmonton next vocation.

    Liang,
    Yes the movie was so great.

    Noha,
    Of course that very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice I hope you have nice time all your life

    ReplyDelete