Thursday, March 4, 2010

The poor glasses

I lost my glasses three days ago. When I arrived to my home, I searched about it along time, but without any benefit. After that, I came back to U of C. Before my husband stopped our car, we saw my glasses in the street, and some cars shocked it. It was in bad condition. I felt sad because my glasses is very special to me. I went to eyes care to see a doctor, but I couldn’t see any doctor because the time was late. So, I had to take an appointment for next day. I didn’t feel comfortable because I have a quiz in reading class. After that, I went back to my home I steadied with a hard situation. In next day, the day was hard to me. I had a headache, and I had to focus more and more while I was reading something near me. In the end, I did not just lose my glasses; also, I lost my money.

If you have any problems with your eyes, you should bring with you two glasses because in Canada the glasses is so much expensive.


I miss all things in my country!

3 comments:

  1. your right .. i have 2 glasses one of them for emergancy.

    i wash i known you befor i came to canda & told you to bring another one for emergancy.

    god help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noha & K.a.m

    Thanks for your feeling,

    ReplyDelete