Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Butchart Gardens








There is a story behind this Garden. There was a person called Robert Pim Butchart. In 1904, he and his family built their home in Vancouver Island. In 1908, they built a beautiful garden in their house. The garden was similar the Japanese and the Italian design. The Butchart Garden is located on Vancouver Island 23 km north of Victoria. Its address is 800 Benvenu to Avenue in Brentwood Bay.
The Butchart Garden has 5 seasons:
Spring between March21st and June 14th.
Summer between June15th and September 30th.
Fall between October 1st and November 30th.
Magic of Christmas between December 1st and January 6th.
Winter between January 7th and March 31st.
Each season has different nature with different design and you can enjoy each season. Also, there are many activities in this garden. For examples, wedding season from January 15th to March 31th every year. From January 15 to March 15, the family displays the history for the garden and they answer the question of visitors. Also, in the garden you can enjoy different things such as beautiful flowers, shopping, fireworks, and delicious food.
In my opinion, this garden very interesting, and I hope to visit it nearly. Also, I like to take perfect pictures from my camera.

7 comments:

  1. And I also want to go to this place. It's really amazing and i have a question what is the name of the book, if you have any idea

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abdul,

    Thanks for your comment.

    "i have a question what is the name of the book, if you have any idea "

    Actually, I did not understand your question. What is the book that you asked about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reply but it was the mistake. I'm sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beutiful place I hope to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I like this garden, and I wish can go there someday.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pictures. They are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete