Sunday, March 14, 2010

My dream

When I achieve my dream I feel very happy, because the dreams are very important in my life. I have many different dreams, but the first dream is a strong point in my life. My first dream is having a good family, because when I have a good family, I believe that my life will be a successful. Also, I should give my family some things to help them how to live without problems. So, I want to do a good and a strong dream with my family. My master’s degree is the second dream in my life. I want to study my master’s degree in Educational Technology. This dream will give me a good future, and help myself how I can be an active member in the community. Moreover, I want to become a famous writer in the world, because I love writing stories in Arabic language. So, it is interesting hobby in my life. Also, I can give the people a good message, advice, and a perfect idea, throw my stories. Likewise, I can write my experiences from my life, and the people can learn from them. To summarize, my dreams are very important in my life, because they will give me a strong life, and help me how I can be an active power in the world. So, I can not live without my dreams.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot of wonderful dreams. I'm sure that you will achieve your dream of a master's degree. You are a very studious person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are successful with your master's degree aspirations in Educational Technology. This is a very interesting field that is moving very fast. Being an education student myself, I am experiencing many new educational technologies myself, such as smart boards and educational software. Also, I hope that you are successful with your dream of becoming a writer, that is a very good dream to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your dream become real

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott,
    Thanks for your comment, and your comment made me very happy.

    Zach,
    Tanks for your comment. That very interesting what you were successful in Educational Technology .

    Al anod,
    Thanks, and I hope that also for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can be a successeful person and your dream become real as soon as possible.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you achieve your dreams

    ReplyDelete