Friday, March 5, 2010

Homesick

Sometimes I feel sick, but I do not know what I should do for my problem. This problem makes me sad. Also, I have spent a long time to think about this problem. I always miss my family. I need to talk with my mother every day, but I do not have time because I am a student in EAP program. Also, I have a lot of work to do such as doing homework, taking care of my family, and spending a long time outside.

I think homesick is command problem to everybody. Each person has a different way to solve this problem.

I hope nobody feel that any more, and spend great time to enjoy your life.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling homesick is totally normal. I know when I moved to Japan for two years, I often felt homesick. I used to try and go and see a new and interesting thing every weekend, and that helped me to forget about my homesickness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Scott. Now, homesick is normal and every body maybe they feel homesick. Also, the best idea is we should live for today and enjoy our time.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete